Friday, September 17, 2010

Just awake. Was partying on last sat and again thing alway just so concidence to actually see him over there. Everyday I just the same things happening so not much different. Meeting up with my girls for study gossiping crapping eating. Went rebel on wed night with qi herny Conny Priscilla Wenli. Thank Conny baby for the cake alright. I love it much. Thank to Conny, she light the candle and made me sat all alone in the mac table myself and blow the candle out. Went in rebel and out in like 5mins and cab over to phuture. Again I am not feeling an happy at all. But still thank for the effort darlings for coming even with you got to wake up in the morning. Ajisen with Kelly and kevyn for my birthday and thank for the birthday cake sweety including Bridget.

No comments:

Post a Comment